If I place an order today, when will it ship out?
- If your order is placed before 12pm EST, it will be packaged and shipped the same day.
- If it is after 12pm EST, then it will be packaged and shipped out the next business day. If it is during the weekend/holiday, expect the product to be sent out the next business day, so expect delays.
- Shipping times noted at checkout are not guaranteed during this time due to Covid-19 delays and customers should take this into consideration when purchasing items through our website.
- As we are shipping from Canada, please allow any possible unexpected delays at customs (unfortunately there is nothing we can do to expedite this.) and delays outside of our control (weather, Covid-19 safety measures, etc)
- If you need your props in a rush, make the order and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Do you take returns/refunds over broken props?
- We are not responsible for orders damaged during shipping. However, if your item arrives broken in shipping, you must notify us within 24 hours and provide photos of the damage; we will assist you in filing a claim through Canada Post or DHL.
Please contact your local post office with your tracking number and file a claim if necessary.
- We do not offer refunds or replacements for broken props from regular wear and tear or willful damage.
What makes you different from the many prop companies out there?
- Our signs are designed with classy, fun and modern designs that allow you to bring them to any sort of event, from a regular party to a very upscale event.
- You will have a cohesive look with the signs as you can easily mix and match.
- Our prop signs are the best thickness in the market at 5mm, which means that they are very sturdy and harder to break. They are easier to hold and display.
We only do professional UV printing, which won't fade or unglue like a sticker.
Where are you located?
Our store is located in Quebec City, Canada.